Saadani National Park
- The beach meets the bush at Saadani.
- Palm trees sway in the cooling ocean breeze, white sand and blue water sparkle alluring beneath the tropical sun.
- Traditional dhows drift past, propelled by billowing white sails, while Swahili fisherman cast their nets below a brilliant red sunrise.
- Saadan the only East Africa wildlife to boost an Indian Ocean beachfront, possesses all the attributes that make Zanzibar and other tropical islands of Tanzania so popular with European sun- worshippers.
- Where it’s unique, however, is that it’s the only such heaven where sunbathers might be interrupted by an elephant strolling lazily through the sand, or a lion coming to drink at the nearby waterhole.
- Elands, Yellow baboons, Greater kudus, Elephants, Lions, and Red duikers.
- Game viewing, Guided walks, Boat trips, swimming and visit Saadani fishing village.