- Lake Eyasi lies on the southern border of the Ngorongoro conservation area and is Tanzania largest soda lake.
- The remote region is seldom visited by travellers and is home for the Hadzabe Bushmen and the Datoga.
- Here you can have a much truer picture of tribal life than in the more tourist areas.
- Hadzabe bushmen are traditional hunters-gathers who speak a “click” language.
- The men hunt and women do the gathering of roots and fruits.
- Hunting with the bushmen is one of the most exciting cultural experience you can have in Africa.
- Hunting With the Bushmen.
- Visit the blacksmith.